Our range of Bulldog Digging Tools has been manufactured and supplied in Wigan since 1780. Every single shovel we make is rigorously tested to far exceed British Standard BS3388 for superior strength and durability. Why our digging tools are so strong – the Bulldog difference:
- Special manganese steel formula
- Tool heads are solid forged with no welds
- Hardening and tempering heat treatment
- Solid socket formed in one piece with the blade
- High quality Ash, All metal, polyfibreglass and fibreglass handles
- Bend test endurance and quality assurance
- Epoxy powder paint coated blade protects against the elements
You may own a shovel, but is it a Bulldog shovel?
Bulldog Polyfibreglass digging tools combine a solid fibreglass core with a durable, abrasion resistant polypropylene sleeve. They do not rot, warp or rust in damp conditions and are even stronger than all metal digging tools. Each shaft is fitted with an integral YD shaped handle, offering a generous grip and reinforced around the outside to prevent accidental damage.
cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
If you would like to know more about cookie settings, please visit