Rock Fall Force 10 Outsoles
FORCE10® outsoles are made of a highly durable solid nitrile rubber, they offer advanced abrasion resistance to dramatically increase the durability and subsequently the lifespan of a boot. The outsoles have been independently tested by ITS using P180 sandpaper. The results place them as one of the most durable on the market.
The outsole is most effective in outdoor environments where wearers are working in all weather conditions and varied terrains.
Employers can save money in the long run by investing in products that have been specifically designed for use in their environments. FORCE10® components are specifically designed to be used in Construction, Utilities, Offshore, Rail and Manufacturing.
FORCE10® Advanced Durability Outsoles
Enhanced tested to extreme levels, FORCE10® Advanced Durability Outsoles perform in the harshest environments.
1. Abrasion Resistance 86% higher than the European Standard
2. Slip Coefficients that are >25% (on average) higher than SRA/SRB/SRC requirement
3. HSL 2 star GRIP scheme certified (highest of its type)
4. 300°C Heat-Resistant – EN ISO 20345:2011
5. Flex tested at -40°C (both EN ISO 20345:2011 Outsole Flex test and CI test)
6. 800°C Heat-Resistant – Enhanced Rock Fall Test