Tychem® Glove Line for enhanced compatibility with our personal protective equipment range.
Chemical protective clothing goes beyond coveralls and masks. In response to feedback from multiple industries, the new Tychem® Glove Line features enhanced fastenings for use with our full product range.
The strong product line features multiple for protection against fire, chemicals and biohazards.
Greenham offers the following range of products:
· - Tychem® NT420 – a very resistant disposable glove and barrier to most oil grease and hydrocarbons. Perfect for jobs requiring chemical protection, while keeping dexterity. Recommended for food contact, laboratory and small parts handling.
· - Tychem® NT470 –Bisque finish allows secure handling in wet and dry conditions. Unlined, with an ergonomic design to maximise comfort.
· - Tychem® NT480 – Bisque finish allows secure handling in wet and dry consistents Flock-lined with an ergonomic design for enhanced comfort.
· - Tychem® NP530 – double-dipped Neoprene over natural rubber for dexterity. Resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
- Tychem® NP560 – Resistant to a wide range of chemicals, including acids, caustics, solvents, greases and oil. Suitable for heavy duty work or applications involving prolonged exposure to the presence of solvent.
· - Tychem® NP570CT – ideal protection where tasks present the dual risk of chemical exposure and cut. Provides level 5 cut protection and first-class defence against acids, caustics, solvents, grease and oil.
cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
If you would like to know more about cookie settings, please visit