4,000 Employees lose their vision every year.
By combining prescription lenses with anti-scratch and anti-fog K and N coatings, employees can wear their eyewear all day, every day greatly reducing the risk of eye injuries.
K = Anti-scratch treatment applied to the surface of the lens whose hardness is a barrier against superficial damages that can impair vision.
N = Anti-mist treatment, which due to its chemical and physical abilities, prevents the formation of condensation by absorbing the humidity drops.
Both K and N coatings are permanent and offer performance to the standards required by EN166.
What are the obligations for companies?
- To identify all the risks in the workplace and assess the level of risk
- To eliminate the risk, set up protection measures for all the employees and, if this is not possible or is insufficient, provide personal protective equipment
- Consult the company health and safety officer
- Select PPE adapted to the risks to be covered and check the validity of this choice
- Inform employees of the risks, the conditions for use of the PPE and the instructions
- Train employees in the use of PPE
- Provide employees with their own PPE free of charge
- Ensure the PPE is actually used and is used properly
- Ensure the condition of the PPE remains compliant
- Check some PPE regularly