It is important to give you access to a variety of sustainable products that help to reduce your impact on the environment. Learn more about our sustainable products that have been selected specially for you, each can help you achieve one or more of your sustainable goals.
Globally, it is estimated we create 400 million tons of plastic waste per year. At Greenham we are dedicated to helping reduce this number with some of our sustainable alternatives.
Reducing plastic consumption is at the forefront of everyone's mind, we have have many products that use less plastic or make use of alternative materials such as viscose.
• CleanWorks ProEco Compostable cloth - A fully biodegradable and compostible cloth, certified to EN 13432, made from plant-derived materials, ensuring compliance whilst having minimal impact on the planet.
• Cleanline Eco Ultra One Wipes - A multi-surface wipe made from plant-derived fibres, that uses a unique blend of natural organic ingredients to clean and disinfect surfaces.
• Cleanline Eco Soluble Sachets - Concentrated sachets of cleaning chemicals deliver you the precise dose required without the plastic container.
• PRISTINE Air Fresh Solid - An innovative battery-free air freshener with a refillable organic central core made from carrageenan (seaweed).
Switching to cleaning products that contain plant based products as opposed to synthetic chemicals can help to reduce the environmental damage that can be caused by some harsh chemicals. At Greenham, we endeavor to offer alternatives that pose less risk to the environment.
• CleanWorks Compostable Cloths - A fully biodegradable and compostable cloth, certified to EN 13432, made from plant-derived materials, ensuring compliance whilst having minimal impact on the planet.
• Cleanline Eco Ultra-One Wipes - A multi-surface wipe made from natural plant-derived fibres uses a unique blend of natural organic ingredients to clean and disinfect surfaces.
Reducing your carbon footprint is an important part of helping towards mitigating of climate change and creating cleaner air. At Greenham, we provide products that reduce transportation emissions by up to 95% which aids in reducing your carbon footprint.
• Cleanline Eco Soluble Sachets - By removing the addition of water at the point of packaging. Soluble Sachets eliminate the need for transporting gallons of water across the country to reach the consumer and reducing carbon emissions by up to 95%.
• PRISTINE Air Fresh Solid - A certified carbon neutral, battery-free air freshener with refillable organic central core made from carrageenan (seaweed).
• Cleanline Eco Star Standard - Exclusively manufactured and bottled in the UK to reduce transportation and carbon emissions compared to imported products.
• Concentrated Products - Concentrated products reduce carbon emissions by up to 98% compared to ready-to-use.
Reducing the amount of water we use is extremely important in helping reuce our impact on the environment as it allows us to divert less water from our rivers, bays, and estuaries, which helps keep it available to ecosystems. There is also a reduced need for the treatment of water if less is wasted aiding in reducing energy consumption. At Greenham we offer products that let you clean effectively with no or minimal water.
• CleanWorks ProClean Microfibre Flat Mopping System - An effective rapid response bucket-less floor cleaning system that significantly reduces water use, hazard risks and stain on the user.
• CleanWorks ProClean Microfibre Cloth - An effective bucket-less premium cleaning cloth range that significantly reduces water use and strain on the user.
A startling 91% of plastic is not recycled...at Greenham we want to help improve recyclability and help to stop the majority of our plastic waste ending up in landfill. We offer cleaning product alternatives that use recycled plastic and can be recycled themselves, so when put in the appropriate waste streams the plastic can be recovered and reused to manufacture new products.
• Cleanline Trigger Spray Bottles - Our Cleanline Eco range bottles are made from recycled polymers entirely sourced and manufactured in the UK.
• CleanWorks ProEco Compostable cloth - A fully biodegradable and compostable cloth, certified to EN 13432, made from plant-derived materials, ensuring compliance whilst having minimal impact on the planet.